Customer security is a key consideration for NorthQuest Investments and we take our commitment to safeguarding our client best interests extremely seriously.
With this in mind, we have implemented a series of KYC (Know Your Client) procedures designed to secure the private and personal information of our clients while at the same time, keeping NorthQuest Investments in line with compliance best practices and policies for financial services companies. These are aimed at preventing any instances of identity theft, money laundering, fraud or terrorist activity.
We operate on a strict Zero Tolerance basis. Any fraudulent activity will be documented and will result in the immediate closure of any trading accounts related to such activity. Funds deposited in any such accounts will be forfeited.
Proper implementation of KYC procedures is in your best interest as a NorthQuest Investments client. These procedures secure your personal data and your financial transactions remain secure. Without completing our KYC procedures, your trading activity will be limited and you will not be able to withdraw funds from your account.
Our KYC procedures are extremely thorough, yet at the same time remain straight-forward for our clients to complete.
Opening and funding a trading account with NorthQuest Investments will require the following documentation to be supplied to us:
- Proof of Identity (POI) Document. This may be:
- National ID Card
- Driving license
- This proof of identity document must clearly show the following:
- Your full name
- Your date of birth
- Expiration date
- A clear picture
- POI document must have a minimum validity of 6 months before the expiry date.
- Proof of Residence (POR) Document
- Your Proof of Residence document must be a clearly legible copy of any of the following:
- A bank or credit card statement
- A utility bill for one of the following: water, electricity, phone or gas
- Your Proof of Residence document must clearly show the following details:
- Your full name
- Your address of residence – This address should match the address you entered during your account registration
- POR document must be dated within the last 6 months.
- Copy Of Credit Card
If a Credit Card is used to fund your account, we will need copies of the front and back of the credit card with all digits except the last 4 blanked out. The credit card CVV on the back of the card must also be blanked out. Holder’s name and signature must be clearly visible.
Your POI, POR and Credit Card (if applicable) documentation can be in supplied to us in PDF, JPG or PNG formats and should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
It is in your best interest to send us your POI and POR documentation as soon as possible after account registration. Failure to provide suitable documentation may result in limits being placed on your trading.
Furthermore, it is important to understand that without the required documentation being on file with us, withdrawals from your account cannot be processed.