NorthQuest Investments Company (hereinafter «The Company») sees confidentiality and our clients data privacy as our primary concern. We keep and process the information from our clients using computers which are fully protected with the most up-to-date safety systems.
Personal data obtained from a Client may include:
- Personal data which a Client provides in applications, questionnaires and forms to open an account: his/her full name; permanent address, citizenship, date of birth, passport details, and personal mobile number;
- Documents provided by a Client as a proof of money transfer: transfer orders, bank statements, copies of a credit card, etc..
The Company can use Clients’ personal data:
- as a proof of identity;
- to process Clients’ operations;
- to inform a Client on the expansion of the range of products and services, provided by the Company;
- to provide other services.
The Company has the right to provide Clients’ personal data to the third parties, namely affiliated companies, banks, auditors, agents of the Company, including paying agents, and others (hereinafter – Third parties) solely to fulfill the terms and conditions of the Service Agreement. The Company guarantees that the Third Parties will adhere to this Policy and take appropriate measures to maintain the confidentiality of Clients’ personal data.
The Company has a right to provide the Third Parties (other than trustees) with confidential information on Clients’ personal data in case of the official request issued by an authorized body.
Personal data use
Registering an account within the Company in accordance with this Policy, the Client agrees with the use and processing of his/her personal data in accordance with the provisions of the Service Agreement.